The fall and winter season are finally arriving and while we may be eagerly awaiting for the cooler weather, we also need to think about how we want to style our hair for this time of year. There are a number of different hair color trends that can help you get ready for the colder months. From bold, bright colors to more natural shades such as deep browns or dark blondes, there is something for everyone.
Let's take a look at the top fall hair colors for this season.
1. Brown Hair - The most natural of all the colors for fall is brown. There are several different shades of brown that you can choose from and it is one of the safest tones to choose from.
2. Blonde Hair - Itching to go lighter even though the weather is getting cooler?
3. Red Hair - This color screams AUTUMN. Famous celebrities such as Madelaine Petsch love to rock her red natural hair and it will leave you feeling like a star as well!
4. Duo color Hair - This trend started a while ago and is not ending any time soon.
5. Fantasy Hair - If you are feeling spooky and want to add a little bit of *spice* these fantasy hair colors are for YOU.